More and more people are working away from the office, sometimes full-time, sometimes just one or two days a week. While there are benefits to this, it’s putting a strain on organizations and managers and individual workers. Join us for this engaging webcast with Wayne Turmel, co-founder of the Remote Leadership Institute, and co-author of “The Long-Distance Leader: Rules for Remarkable Remote Leadership."
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How working remotely is different—or not
- Three questions to do great remote work
- Do people know what they should be doing?
- Are they doing it?
- How do they know?
- Being a good virtual teammate
- The importance of creating an explicit communication plan for remote and hybrid teams
- How managers can make or break the working from home experience
BizLibrary is a credit provider for HR Certification Institute (HRCI) and for the Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM).
Viewing this webcast in its entirety qualifies for a recertification credit hour (general credit) for SHRM and HRCI. For more information visit our accredited content page.