Developing effective coaching skills is critical to organizational success.
Whether you’re developing your employees or working to improve your own skills and capabilities, effective coaching skills impact business results.
According to a study by Bersin by Deloitte, organizations with senior leaders who coach can effectively and frequently improve business results by 21 percent compared to those who never coach.
Get started with developing the coaching skills of your managers today!
In this ebook, you'll learn:
- Why coaching skills are so important
- Emerging principles in employee coaching for managers
- The objective of coaching in our organizations
- Traditional coaching models and how we can improve them
- A coaching toolkit for your managers