The workforce is now more diverse than ever, and this has created a unique opportunity to leverage the power of that diversity to innovate. The organizations that thrive will be the ones that create opportunities to leverage the assets of all the generations.
We’re all looking for the same thing: purpose and balance in our work and personal lives. In this webinar, Laura Goodrich will discuss what’s getting in the way, and how to turn it around so we can truly Leverage the Power of Generations to drive innovation and positive change.
She’ll share examples of companies that have afforded opportunities for the generations to focus on their strengths and find common bonds, creating next generations solutions. In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- Why it’s urgent to Leverage the Power of Generations to innovate
- Where and why things get off track
- How to honestly assess your effectiveness with the “Innovate with the Power of Generations” competencies
- The value of finding common ground, what binds us no matter the year of our birthday, and a surprising and powerful way to make a connection that fosters trust
- How innovative leaders and teams are leveraging the power of generations to more effectively change and innovate, before it’s too late
Do not allow your organization to be left behind. Take advantage of these strategies to harness the power of generations and innovate for a positive future.