Leading virtual and remote teams is a way of life today. Yet, many organizations are still struggling to develop the skills needed to manage teams and projects when people are separated by time, space, and language.
Leadership is hard enough as it is. Add the challenges of working with people at a distance, and leading a team becomes even more daunting. This session will help separate what has changed and what hasn’t – and give you some specific tools and ideas for improving your success when leading remotely.
If you lead remote teams, or are responsible for developing the skills of your remote leaders, you need to attend this informative and fast-paced session.
- What leadership traits help managers excel over distance
- Answers to the vexing questions remote leaders ask
- How does technology help or hinder that effort
- Tips for getting people to use tools effectively
- An action plan to take back to work
BizLibrary is a credit provider for HR Certification Institute (HRCI) and for the Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM).
Viewing this webcast in its entirety qualifies for a recertification credit hour (general credit) for SHRM and HRCI. For more information visit our accredited content page.